Domain | What you're actually exploring | Possible pathways |
1. Sensory Experience | What do I notice, tolerate, seek, avoid? | SPS • ASD B4 • sensory processing difficulties |
2. Depth & Intensity of Processing | How much information do I take in and process? | SPS • giftedness/cognitive style • rumination |
3. Social Intuition | Do social meanings come intuitively? | ASD A1/A2/A3 • social anxiety |
4. Social Compensation | Do I consciously calculate how to socialize? | ASD masking • anxiety • trauma adaptation |
5. Relationships | How intuitively do I understand relationship expectations? | ASD A3 • attachment • trauma |
6. Interests & Absorption | What does intense engagement look like? | ASD B3 • ADHD hyperfocus • SPS deep processing |
7. Repetition & Predictability | What function do routines/repetition serve? | ASD B1/B2 • OCD • anxiety • self-regulation |
8. Emotional Responsiveness | How strongly do I experience/respond to emotions? | SPS • affective empathy • emotion dysregulation |
9. Emotional Awareness | Can I identify what I'm feeling? | alexithymia • interoception • ASD-associated |
10. Overwhelm & Recovery | What overwhelms me, and what restores me? | SPS • ASD • ADHD • anxiety |
11. Executive Functioning | Starting, sequencing, remembering, completing | ADHD • ASD-associated EF • anxiety/depression |
12. Body & Movement | Coordination, proprioception, motor planning | DCD/dyspraxia • sensory differences • associated ASD |
13. Anxiety & Threat | Is avoidance driven by overload or danger? | anxiety • trauma • OCD • secondary ASD anxiety |
14. Identity & Adaptation | Why do I change myself around others? | ASD masking • SPS sensitivity • people-pleasing/trauma |

.png)

0 Comentarios