Featured Etsy Store

The Encyclopedia of CrystalsWelcome to our little corner on Etsy: Starlene & Company http://www.etsy.com/shop/starlene


My name is Starlene, I am a jewelery designer, metaphysical gemologist, astrologer, intuitive reader and Reiki teacher. You never really know what you may find in my handmade energy shop!

I really enjoy doing readings for people and then making them a custom piece of jewelery from the thoughts about the reading. Look through my store for one of those ad's. I also love finding new mediums to work and create things with, lately it has been wire.

Gemstones and crystals are a favorite medium of mine to work with so a lot of the time I will include those in my creations. Not only do I love gemstones and crystals for their beauty, I believe they have energies all of their own & each piece of jewelery or handcrafted item I make ~ I do it with a specific intention, so read the ad to find out why!

I just love making jewelery, mostly one of a kind stuff. I also love making yummy smelling candles. I do a little digital artwork and sometimes will make things that I can use my professional heat press on! I even wrap lighters with the digital art, check out my store for those!

If you are looking for something custom or specific, please don't hesitate to convo me!

I have been selling stuff online for about 10 years, so I know all about selling on the internet. I use this virtual world that we call the internet to explore and share my creativity with the world. I look at it as my playground, so won't you come play with me?!

My mother Ann & daughter Ellie, both help me out with the online shops I have. They are the glue that sort of keeps my wild and crazy mind together! So if you write me, any one of us may call you back, if you have a personal email for me just put *Peronal for Starlene* in the subject and it will go directly to me.

Thanks for stopping in our handmade energy shop and taking the time to read about us. We look forward to meeting and talking with some of you!

Love and Blessings, Starlene, Ann & Ellie

These are my other websites:
http://www.facebook.com/SpiritJewelers
http://www.spiritjewelers.com/
http://www.lightandlovereiki.com/
http://www.unfoggingthefuture.com/

And my weekly radio show, don't miss that!
http://www.healingspiritradioshow.com/
& the office number 559-927-3454

P.S. You can also see our brand NEW Rocks And Reiki shop here on Etsy... We just opened and are selling lots of Reiki energized gemstones there!  http://rocksandreiki.etsy.com/

0 Comentarios

Topics

Acceptance and Commitment Therapy ACT active listening addiction adhd Adult ADHD affirmations Al Turtle alternative therapies anxiety Apps aromatherapy atomic habits attachment styles Bipolar borderline personality disorder boundaries Brain Byron Katie challenging child Child Centered Special Time chores Co-Narcissism codependency codependency links cognitive behavioral therapy Cognitive Treatment for ADHD Collaborative Problem Solving communication compassion complementary alternative medicine compulsive eating coparenting core belifs Couples Counseling DBT depression Division of Labor divorce Dr. Amen Dr. Hauschka Eating Disorders ebook EFT EMDR Emotion Code Emotional Freedom Techniques Emotional Intelligence Emotional Intelligence for Couples Energy Energy Psychology Energy Psychotherapy essential oils explosive child Exposure Therapy and OCD Exposure Therapy and Phobias Feingold Diet filters flashbacks flower essences food and mood forgiveness four agreements (book) four humors free ebook Grief growing up again Gut and Psychology Syndrome Happiness happiness links healing sexuality health anxiety Heidi Priebe How does our brain work IFS Imago insomnia Law of Attraction Life Coaching life traps lizard brain Louise Hay love addiction love languages mbti Medical Detox Medical Rule Outs Medications for Children and Teens meditation mindfulness mood hygiene Naricissism neurotransmitters Nightmares NLP Non-Violent Communication nutrition OCD OCPD overcoming shame Panic Disorder parenting Parenting Approaches Parenting Tips perfectionism Personal Craziness Index personality Personality Typology Links pia mellody PMS polyvagal prevalence of mental health disorders Procrastination Psychoactive/Psychotropic drugs PTSD Reinventing Your Life Relaxation Safety and the Lizard schemas self-care self-esteem shame sleep hygiene strengths strengthsfinder Stress Stress Reduction stress therapist supplements The Neuroscience of Emotions The Work thinking errors time management Transpersonal Unritalin Solution vagal tone